A LIST OF INTERESTING PLAYS IN LONDON!!!
As I said in my recent post, being a Theatre Alcoholic requires a mixture of COMMITMENT, TIME and LUCK; it's more or less like life which also needs the three of them to be more interesting, isn't it?
Now comes a LIST that contains the plays I had the opportunity to watch during my stay in LONDON, the city by the Thames river, the 'land of dreams', the 'field of poetry', the grass where Shakespeare spread his ink with tender and passion.
THEATRE, THEATRE AND MORE THEATRE!!!
- 1984 (Playhouse Theatre)
- Hamlet (Barbican Theatre)
- As you like it (Shakespeare's globe)
- Bakkai (Almeida Theatre)
- The trial (Young Vic Theatre)
- The curious incident of the dog in the night-time (Gielgud Theatre)
- War Horse (New London Theatre)
Three plays of interest at the National Theatre:
- Three days in the country (Lyttelton Theatre)
- Everyman (Olivier Theatre)
- The red lion (Dorfman Theatre)
If you want to know more about all the shows going on right now, you should have a look at TimeOut. Here I leave the link in case you'd like to have a look. Enjoy it!!!
Further information about each play will be provided in next posts.
Pay attention to it!!!
JUST LET THE PLANE TAKE OFF AND LET IT FLY HIGH