jueves, 3 de diciembre de 2015

Photograph 51 | Teaser Trailer



Here I leave a 'tiny' teaser of PHOTOGRAPH 51, just to give you an idea of what a discovery like this may have been for those involved and even for us, normal people. And I pray you to see Nicole's brief performance in this video, it makes me speechless!!!

After having enjoyed the play in Noël Coward Theatre, it still gives me goosebumps as it reminds me of my Biology lessons. It sometimes comes to my mind the day when my teacher made the whole class stand up as a tribute to Rosalind Franklin, the woman, he said, who discovered the DNA but died before being awarded for such a wonderful discovery.

The world used to be a men's place, they say 'used to be' as it was something from the past, but the world, this round and bluish sphere is still being ruled by men. And doing things like this, where women perform as main characters should be, and it is, in fact, being, one of the multiple ways to overcome the non so distanct situation.


LET THE PLANE TAKE OFF, AND LET IT FLY HIGH  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario